Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Riviera Maya North - Puerto Morelos - Punta Maroma Moon Palace Golf and Spa Resort - All Inclusive

julin
By julin,
in

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

All Inclusive

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

rated 8/10

total price:$1,927.59 

I booked through priceline express deal of Moon Palace spa and golf for 7 nights all inclusive this summer. The hotel has kids eat and stay free for the whole summer (http://www.moonpalacecancun.com/en/content/kids-stay-free-0), do I need to do anything before checkin or I shall not worry about my 5 yr-old with this reservation? 

another question is, looks like everyone got the $1500 resort credit even they booked from HOTWIRE, Expedia. But after reservation, I did not see anything mention the credit from priceline side, is this something honored when I do check-in or not available with priceline reservation at all?

well, for myself, kid with extra charge will be my most concern, can anyone help?

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Very nice win for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

If the kids eat free deal is a special/package deal for reservations booked through the hotel, then PRICELINE/HOTWIRE reservations are not eligible. I would not count on PRICELINE/HOTWIRE reservations being eligible for such specials, but I would call the hotel as they are the only way to get a definitive answer.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

The $1500 may apply to Expedia and/or HOTWIRE purchases that were made thru the 'retail' version of their site... but i doubt that it would apply thru any 'opaque' purchases.  A 'retail' booking for your dates above are nearly $500/nite so the hotel could afford to give a $1500 credit on a $3500 purchase; not necessarily so on your $2000 purchase (and keep in mind that it's not that easy to spend $1500 at an all-inclusive property as drinks and most activities are already included... better to have that same amount taken right off the top, imo).  If you do receive the credit consider it a bonus, but it's not something that i would be expecting.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm interested in doing an All-inclusive trip as well for the same resort or somewhere in Cancun of similar star rating.

Dates: April 20-25, 2017

2 adults only.

I'm wondering, what is that $1,500 credit you're talking about.

Also, on Priceline or Hotwire, how do I know that what I'm booking is All-inclusive rather than just booking the hotel room? I'd like to book an all-inclusive. 

ikeaikeaikea,

For help with your own trip please start a NEW TOPIC and somebody will assist you there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]