Hotwire Hotel: Hotel Help - 4-star Resort in Puerto Aventuras area

digobora
By digobora,
in

Can someone help me identifying this place near Playa del Carmen?

"4-star Resort in Puerto Aventuras area"

USD 75/night

5 NIGHTS

11/3/16 to 11/8/16

2 ADULTS, 1 CHILD

Hotwire users: 90% recommended (13 total reviews)

Tripadvisor: 4.5 out of 5.0

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Boutique hotel, Beachfront hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Please start by following-up your previous Priceline Aruba hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On 6/25/2016 at 10:42 AM, digobora said:

and now we are going to Cancun.

We may be talking about two different trips as your previous thread was for a stay from Sept 24-Oct 4 of last year.

For the HOTWIRE offer above, are you still see this one on a current HOTWIRE search and are you including 2adults/1child in the search... as i'm not seeing any 4* hotel in this zone around $75/nite when searching for your dates and 2adults/1child.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare. I'm not going to Aruba anymore.

Yes, I still see this hotel on both situations: HOTWIRE link on the board and using Bidding Helper (Hotwire easy view).

The only difference now is that price has been updated: 76 USD.

Actually I'm looking for anything highly rated for less than 100 USD per night. As I'm renting a car and going with a 3 years old kid, it would be nice to have a pool and also a parking area.

My preference was something close to 5th Avenue in Playa del Carmen, but I'm almost giving up on this. I'm from Brazil and our currency is facing a strong depreciation, so I'm looking for alternatives.

I see it now... it didn't appear when searching 'Puerto Aventuras' but it does appear in this zone when searching 'Playa del Carmen'

We have not yet seen a property with this amenity set reported to the board, but a new amenity combination for the Omni Puerto Aventuras Beach Resort would be my best guess for this one. (given the 4.5/5.0 TA rating i don't think you can go too wrong at this price)

Does this work for your needs?

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

I like it very much, but I'm still undecided because it's a bit far from Fifth Avenue in Playa del Carmen.

I think I read somewhere about purchasing just 1 night and then, with hotel name confirmed, it would be possible to ask hotel to accept a few more nights with that rate. Does it make sense? Can you please clarify thsi for me?

What about this one, do you have any guess? 

Playa del Carmen - Centro North - Gonzalo Guerrero

Same dates / 2 adults and 1 child

57 USD (hotwire easy tab)

56 USD (HOTWIRE link on the board)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible

Hotwire users: 90% recommended (5 total reviews)

Tripadvisor: 4.5 out of 5 (301 - 500 reviews)

What is the star rating for this listing?

You can only add as many nights as the original reservation and there is no guarantee the service will say yes. If you try to add another night, it may say no or come back with a higher price.

You can search for one night, then search for the remaining nights separately and see if the listing appears for both the first night and remaining nights separately. Then you buy the first night and if it's what you want, buy the remainder. However, that's not without risk (for example, there's always the possibility that an unreported hotel could show with the same amenities and you wind up with two different hotels.)

I'm not certain, but The Bric Hotel and Spa would be my best guess for this one.

HOWEVER, if you are interested in this property it can be booked HERE (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $77/nite, but because of lower taxes/fees comes to only $6 more per nite, is refundable, and includes breakfast... this would be the safer way to go, imo, if this property is of interest.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

When I first saw it I thought it was The BRIC Hotel too, but Hotwire says the hotel provides Free Parking, which I'm not sure. Some tripadvisor and booking.com reviews say BRIC Hotel does not have free parking. I found just one tripadvisor review from 2011 saying they do provide it. 

I'm trying to contact the hotel and if there is parking I'll go for it. By the way, the link you provided is broken (404).

I noticed the link i previously posted was broken, you can try THIS ONE (confirm your travel dates and occupancy on the landing page) where you will see the all-in price is only $6 more per nite (and refundable)... and you'll know exactly what you will be getting.

Good luck and let us know whatever you end up doing for this trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]