Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Fort Lauderdale (Beach) Royal Beach Palace

Cbk05c
By Cbk05c,
in

Fort Lauderdale Beach

4 Star

$114

$170

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

There is another that is coming up that is not showing in the Bidding Helper.

Hollywood Beach Area Resort

80% Recommended Good

$96

$131

Free Internet, resort, near beach, smoke-free rooms, fitness center, pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Florida hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc)

Closing your thread with a reply of "... canceled the trip..." helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone.

3 hours ago, Cbk05c said:

Fort Lauderdale Beach

4 Star

$114

As per the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Hyatt Pier 66 so that would be my best guess for this one.

3 hours ago, Cbk05c said:

Hollywood Beach Area Resort

80% Recommended Good

$96

$131

I'm not seeing any $96 hotel in the Hollywood Beach zone when searching for your dates... are you still seeing this one on your own search?  If so, what is the star rating?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No it doesnt come up anymore. 

I am between the Hyatt Pier 66 and this one below. 

Downtown Las Olas

$73

3.5 stars

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Also, which do you think is better. between the two once you identify the 3.5 star. Its just a day trip and I say the parking at Hyatt was $25 per night. 

19 minutes ago, Cbk05c said:

No it doesnt come up. 

I am between the Hyatt Pier 66 and this one below. 

Downtown Las Olas

$73

3.5 stars

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Also, which do you think is better. between the two once you identify the 3.5 star. Its just a day trip and I say the parking at Hyatt was $25 per night. 

The Riverside has been seen with this amenity set previously, so that would be my guess. Between the two, it becomes what works best for your needs.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you were pleased with the hotel and deal you received and enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]