Priceline Hotel: 3* Grand Junction (North East) Clarion Inn Grand Junction

sweetstuff3519
By sweetstuff3519,
in

I am looking for a hotel in Grand Junction, CO on 6/30-7/1. On Hotwire there is a 3.5 star hotel for 61/nt. I'm just confused because there are no 3.5 star hotels in grand junction on any websites. Do you have any idea what it might be? Also, what are my benefits to bidding in this case? I can get a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal from priceline for 48/nt for 3 star. That seems like a good deal to me. Or would I be better off to bid? Thanks, this is my first time using bidding.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

For help with the HOTWIRE offer above please include the amenities that are associated with it.  To ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set, please repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Bidding on PRICELINE is usually the cheapest method to book, but you know the least about the hotel you may receive (no review rating, known amenities, etc) and you have to be willing to accept any hotel in the zone at the star rating (or higher) that you bid... PRICELINE EXPRESS and HOTWIRE cost a little more, but they each let you know more about the specific hotel being offered (in case any amenities are important to you, such as Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Pool, Restaurant, etc) and the ability to guess as to what it is that you may receive.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts as to how you'd like to proceed and/or the information above regarding the HOTWIRE hotel (if you think that is the way you'd like to move forward) and we'll take it from there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you for the response. Here are the amenities for that 3.5 star hotel from HOTWIRE:  Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, In-room accessibility

There is a PRICELINE EXPRESS deal for a 3 star hotel for 61/nt is letting me pick my bed. Its amenities are: 

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Free Breakfast

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

My thoughts are these are the same hotel

My guess for the 3.5* on HOTWIRE would be the Clarion Inn Grand Junction.

I'm not currently seeing any 3* rated hotel when searching PRICELINE EXPRESS for your dates in the 'Grand Junction' zone.

EDIT TO ADD:

I am seeing this 3* Grand Junction North East hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with the amenities above... is this the one you're referencing above?  If so, my guess here would be Days Inn Grand Junction.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal for this trip and it was the hotel guessed.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]