Hotwire Hotel: 2* Green Bay - Appleton (Appleton) Super 8 Appleton

tone100
By tone100,
in

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Also, please provide a follow-up for your prior Albuquerque Hotwire thread (post what you decided for that stay within that thread, then reply to this thread.)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Here is the full list. 

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities. 

Also I didn't stay in Albuquerque. I went back to buy it and it was gone so I stayed in flagstaff. I added a thread for it several years ago with the winning hotel. 

18 hours ago, tone100 said:

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Children's activities. 

Best guess for this property would be the Best Western Fox Valley Inn.

18 hours ago, tone100 said:

Also I didn't stay in Albuquerque. I went back to buy it and it was gone so I stayed in flagstaff. I added a thread for it several years ago with the winning hotel. 

I have merged your two threads.  In the future please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread (even if entirely different location, states, PL vs. HW, etc) and once you win a hotel use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the top right corner of the thread.  This will enable you to edit the topic title to report your win and the entirely thread till be moved (if necessary) to the correct section of the board.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide for this Appleton trip or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The hotel was gone when I went back to book it.

Here is what I got instead.

2* $52 7/23/2016-7/24/2016

Super 8 Appleton

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the hotel and deal you received and this will work well for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]