Priceline Hotel: 3* Plymouth MA

emaildebk
By emaildebk,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You can enter '1620' in the search box at the top right corner of the board and it will show you and threads with this text in the topic title or within the body of the message... i don't believe it has been reported to the board as of yet, but this also is not the most frequently bid area so i wouldn't use that as an indication as to whether the hotel is or is not paticipating with the discount/opaque providers.

What are the dates of your stay?  Is this the only property you're willing to accept?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

So other 3* properties are acceptable as well?

Are your plans flexible that any of the dates you mentioned are all open and ready to book... or are your plans not yet confirmed and other things have to fall into place (check with anyone your traveling with, vacation days from work, etc) before you're able to pick specific dates and book?

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes) for this trip?

???

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On 6/16/2016 at 4:37 PM, emaildebk said:

lowest regular rate I have found is $160

At what hotel and for which dates?

Given the $183/nite rate for the properties above, how high would you be willing to bid for a 3* hotel in this zone... is $100 your maximum bid OR if that was rejected would you bid higher? (if higher, up to what bid amount?)

When bidding 3 star in this area there is ONE re-bid zone.  If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Plymouth...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $110, if rejected wait 2 hours and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* Plymouth...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $120, if rejected wait 2 hours and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* Plymouth...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $130, if rejected wait 2 hours and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* Plymouth...

Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $140, if rejected wait 2 hours and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 3* Plymouth...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $150

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Yes, i would start your PRICELINE bidding now.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

So for this trip are you going to re-try for these same dates, try one of the alternate set of dates, or book thru conventional booking channels?

For rental car help please post in the Priceline Rental Car Bidding section of the board (but are you going to bid on a rental before securing the hotel side of your trip?)

I booked the flight for 6/28-7/3, I have a pay later with no cancelation fee room held at a hotel that is close to Plymouth. I would much rather the Hotel1620 for its location. I am thinking maybe rebidding every day up until the day that I would need to cancel the other hotel just to see if somehow I get lucky? As for the car I have 2 reservations being held, both economy cars, Alamo and Budget they were both $324. So I figure I need to read up on bidding to see if I can save some money there. I did go to your link earlier today to do some reading but need to read up on whats the newest info. 

Nothing to lose by continuing to bid on PRICELINE up until the point your back-up hotel is no longer cancel-able.

Let us know what you ultimately end up doing for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]