Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills -Century City) Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills

bacilka
By bacilka,
in

Hi,

I am traveling to LA between 7/1-7/5 and looked up priceline express deals. I tried to identify some of the hidden hotels. Any insights are appreciated.

3-Star Express Deal Hotel - Culver City Area - 135/night

amenities: WiFi, pool, fitness center, pets, restaurant, business center --- my guess is Four Points Sheraton Culver City

4-Star Express Deal Hotel - Beverly Hills - Century City Area - 157/night

amenities: pets, restaurant, pool, non smoking, fitness center --- Kimpton or Intercontinental? looks like a place that charges for parking and WiFi

2-Star Express Deal Hotel - West Hollywood Area - 115/Night

amenities: Parking, breakfast, WiFi, non smoking --- Rodeway inn?

2-Star Express Deal Hotel - Miracle Mile - Koreatown - Mid City Area - 163/night

amenities: Parking, WiFi, breakfast, pool, non smoking --- Holiday Inn Exp Los Angeles Downtown West? Ramada doesn't serve free breakfast.

In the future please copy/paste the amenities directly from the PRICELINE EXPRESS page OR from the PRICELINE EXPRESS TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool as it makes it easier for us to research hotels as well as keeps amenity names on the board consistent.

Best guess / comments for each (with update to amenity names):

3-Star Express Deal Hotel - Culver City Area - 135/night

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

==> The Four Points By Sheraton Culver City

4-Star Express Deal Hotel - Beverly Hills - Century City Area - 157/night

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> maybe the Avalon Hotel Beverly Hills or the Hotel Wilshire, but i'm not certain

2-Star Express Deal Hotel - West Hollywood Area - 115/Night

==> no guess, but would you really want a 2* hotel in this area?!?!

2-Star Express Deal Hotel - Miracle Mile - Koreatown - Mid City Area - 163/night

==> i'm not seeing any 2* at this price point when searching for your dates, the 2* hotel i'm seeing is priced at $226/nite... but again, why pay this much for a 2* hotel when you have well reviewed 3* and 4* hotels above that are even cheaper than this one??

What exactly is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip?  What is your maximum budget (per nite before fees/taxes)??

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your reply.

I am looking for a hotel with Parking and Free Internet for less than 200/night (preferably 150). Pool and breakfast are a nice to have. 

The first two choices are having parking fees around 20 and 40$/day, which then makes those deals less attractive.

The 4-star doesn't have Free Internet, and it runs around 10/day in those hotels (this is what threw me off, Avalon is listed with free internet on other sites), so we are hitting 200/night.

I stay weekly in Holiday Inn Express-es for business, so with a 2-star like that, I at least know what am I getting into.

Most Holiday Inn Express properties on PRICELINE and HOTWIRE are 2.5*-3* rated... if you do a search for this area at MAPS and HOTELS.com, filter to only show 2* hotels on the map, you can get a better sense of what is considered a 2 star hotel by PRICELINE (you can then click the HOTWIRE tab and repeat, seeing what it is that they consider to be 2 star rated)

Just about all of the hotels in the Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Downtown, etc. zones are going to charge for parking, so i think you're going to need to make a decision if that added expensive is worth staying in these area(s) or not.  Keep in mind that if you stay outside of these areas, and plan on driving to this area, you'll likely need to pay for parking accordingly once you get there.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll go from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats on your success.

Superb win for this property and hope you are satisfied with the win. Resort fees are charged at check-in.

Thank you for letting us know about the new star rating for this PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]