Priceline Hotel: Identifying 5 star Sydney Priceline express deal for 06/27/16 to 07/01/16

jonfff
By jonfff,
in

I see a PRICELINE EXPRESS deals listed for 06/27/16 to 07/01/16 for:

5-Star Express Deal Hotel Downtown - Sydney Opera House Area for $122.

Amenties are:  Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Non-Smoking, Indoor or Outdoor Pool.

Is this likely the Radisson Blu Sydney?  Are there any other possibilities?

There is also this deal:

5-Star PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal Hotel Sydney - Potts Point Area for $179.

Amenities are:  Business Center, Fitness Center, Restaurant, Non-Smoking, Indoor or Outdoor Pool and Free Shuttle.

Can anyone venture a guess what hotel this is?

Trying to identify 5* Hotel in Sydney for potential travel 06/27/16 to 07/01/16.

Hotel is $138 per night
Luxury 5 star hotel in Circular Quay area hotel
Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

Looks like Sir Stamford at Circular Quay Hotel Sydney based on amenities listed that correspond with the hotel list on this website?

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

I'm not seeing any of these properties offered when searching for your dates... are your dates of JUNE 27 - JULY 1 correct?  Are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?  Are you still seeing these on your own PRICELINE EXPRESS and/or HOTWIRE search?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, I'm sure.  These were the details.  See below:

Sydney, Australia - Mon, Jun 27, 2016 - Fri, Jul 1, 2016 - 1 Room

2 of 22 available deals match your requirements. See all deals.

5-Star Express Deal Hotel
Downtown - Sydney Opera House Area   Map
8/10guest ratingWhat hotel?
Bed choice available
SAVE 18%
was  $166
$136
ChooseIncludes FREE
Internet

5-Star Express Deal Hotel
Sydney - Potts Point Area   Map
9/10guest ratingWhat hotel?
SAVE 14%
was  $208
$179

I see this 5* Downtown - Opera House hotel for $136/nite (different than the price in your original post) with these amenities:

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

--> and these amenities are also different than what is listed in your original post.  If this is what you're seeing the Amora Jamison Hotel or the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney would be my guess here (and to a lesser extend the Shangri-La Hotel Sydney)

For the 5* Syndney Potts property i'm seeing this amenity set:

Business Center

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

... i see this one now but it has not yet been identified.  The Ovolo Woolloomooloo Hotel would be a guess, but i'm not certain.

Can you please also follow-up your previous Hotwire Paradise Valley hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this Syndey trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...

I ended up not using PRICELINE to book travel in Sydney because the prices on Priceline were not significantly better than I could book at Four Seasons and more importantly because I wanted to check in at 10 am after a 24 hour flight which would not be assured booking on Priceline and which the Four Seasons was willing to accomadate.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]