Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Chicago (Chicago Loop - Millennium Park) Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago

Astoner09
By Astoner09,
in

Looking to book a 4.5* hotel in Grant Park Chicago from July 7-July 10.  Looking to use Priceline express deals or name your own price. I only see three 4.5* hotels in that area but I know I'm not guaranteed one of those 3.  The express deal is $178 a night and the amenities listed include, pets, business center, restaurant, and free internet. Was wondering if anyone could help me narrow it down.  Also if anyone has any idea how many 4.5* hotels are 'not listed' in the grant park area that would be terrific.  Is it possible to receive anything outside the zone Priceline sets? Or a lower star hotel? 

Thanks so much,

Alex.

Welcome to Betterbidding.

If you buy a listing in a particular zone and star rating then the hotel that you get should be within that zone and at that star rating. 

I'm seeing a 4* in the Loop for $178 w/Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center.

-- My guess would be Hyatt Centric The Loop

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

For the future please book through our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate bookings.

If you purchase a 4.5* hotel it will be 4.5* accordingly to PRICELINE's rating system.

Is this the 4.5* Loop-Grant Park hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) that you're seeing for $178/nite:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
... if this is what you're seeing, the Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hello both aaronJB and thereuare, I have decided to book my hotel through the PRICELINE EXPRESS deals and received the Hyatt Centric for $178 a night! You guys were spot on ! Their website lists the room at $249 a night! I can't believe the savings and I want to thank you both as well as this forum for helping me and pleasing me as a traveler. You both (as well as others on this forum) gave me the confidence to book this.  I cannot thank you enough for your help and insight.  If I am going to book a hotel again I will be using this forum as well as express deals from PRICELINE. You guys are awesome!!!! Thanks so much.

Best regards,

Alex.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you scored a great deal and are pleased with the results.  We are happy to hear that the information on the board was helpful and encouraged you to 'take the plunge' and give it a shot.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Have a great trip and enjoy Chicago.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]