Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Downtown - River North) Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Downtown River North

lizac
By lizac,
in

I'm interested in these two hotels from the express deal. 

express deal1

4 Star Hotel in Downtown Chicago - Millennium Park Area for $133/night, guess rating 7/10

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

express deal2

3.5 Star Hotel in Downtown - River North Area for $115/night, guess rating 8/10

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

I guess 1 is Hard Rock Hotel Chicago and 2 is Courtyard By Marriott Chicago Downtown/River North.  Any other guess about the hotel?

If so, which one will you recommend? or any suggestions? Thank you so much for the help.

The amenities for the first property are common and there are quite a few possibilities... and i'm currently seeing a different 4* property offered in this zone on a current search:

4* Downtown Chciago - Millennium Park (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $138/nite but is 8+ user review rated (higher than the one above) with:

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

==> my guess for this one would be the Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection

My guess for the 3.5* River North property you listed above would be the Courtyard By Marriott Chicago Downtown/River North

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]