Guaranteed Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Independent boutique property but if someone put a W logo on it tomorrow, I think it could easily qualify to be a nice example of that chain. Sleek, attractive lobby with subtle style. Asked for a higher floor  and was given a room with a classic view of part of the town and gorgeous hills in the distance. If I was going to Fayetteville tomorrow (and one of the couple of bummers of the trip was not seeing as much of the city as I would have liked; I liked what I saw enough to the point that I could imagine living there in the future), this would be a first choice from the standpoint of it's really the only hotel in downtown Fayetteville, so you can go out the front door and walk around. Otherwise, you're further out or in areas where you need to drive to everything.  Number of very nice dining options nearby and an enormous street festival was going on a couple of blocks away. Needed to go to wedding nearby and walk couldn't be easier. Parking lot next door where you can get in using room card.

Bentonville/Rogers have far more hotels and often have better deals (if something's going on in Fayetteville, hotels in/around the area either become quickly full or silly expensive), but for the purposes of the trip, needed to be closer to Fayetteville (which turned out to be a great choice, given how unexpectedly busy this portion of the trip was with things in Fayetteville.)

used PRICELINE link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]