Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Fayetteville (Springdale - Lowell) Inn at The Mill, an Ascend Collection Hotel

AaronJB
By AaronJB,
in

Free Breakfast

Free Internet (in Room)

Free Parking

Non-Smoking

Restaurant

Nicest hotel staff I've ever encountered. This property is very, very much run with the "feel" of a B & B. It used to be a pricey independent hotel until it was bought a few years back by Choice Hotels and is now very comparable to nearby hotels. Rooms are on the small side, but very pretty and comfortable. There are zero views to speak of at this property; you are either looking at the road or at a small parking lot in the back. There is absolutely nothing directly around this hotel aside from a Townplace Suites across the street. It is very apparent that this area will probably be built up in the next five years, but as of right now the Townplace looks almost as if accidentally plopped down in the middle of nowhere.

This was a deal that I did on the morning of departing for the trip. Had booked regular rate because I wanted to stay at this property, given the history; the mill area is gorgeous with a small waterfall leading from the restaurant area above the hotel down to the side of the hotel. 

Breakfast in a pretty side area off the check-in in the morning, small reception at night. Some awfully good cookies at check-in.

Would highly recommend, and given the ratings that this property gets from PRICELINE guests (9.5/10) and on tripadvisor/elsewhere, this property seems quite liked across the board.

Used PRICELINE link.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]