Hotwire Hotel: 3* Manchester - Bedford Quality Inn Manchester Airport

pitflyer
By pitflyer,
in

The amenity list prior to booking led me to believe it was either the Best Western or the La Quinta, but instead I got a hotel that I don't think is on the current Hotwire list. Not quite as good a deal, but still saved some money. 

Amenity List:

Free parking

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Indoor pool(s)

Airport shuttle

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Congratulations on your success!

While not the hotel you were expecting, this property does get very good reviews so hopefully it will meet your needs and you'll find it to be a good value for the price paid.

This property used to be a Four Points but is now under the Quality Inn flag.  Feel free to ask for help before your future opaque purchase(s) and we will try to confirm (or offer own thoughts) what you believe the property you are about to purchase may be.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]