Hotels with best bathrooms

Lang1725
By Lang1725,
in

I pulled this hotel up before on Hotwire and it was called "Extravagant 5-star hotel in Rockefeller Center." Now, for some odd reason, it's listed as "Rockefeller Center area hotel," but it's the same listing.

95% recommended Amazing!

5 star

47% off, $391 per night for June 18.

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Business center

Indoor pool(s)

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Spa services

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired

I convinced myself earlier that it's the Peninsula (which looks AMAZING), but now I'm not totally sure. I'm sure it'll be great either way, but if I book and it's not the Peninsula, I'm going to be disappointed. So I might consider something else.

Also, I don't get paid until next Friday. Do you think if I wait it will still be available?

Thanks!!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

Please let us know when you are ready to book, as the listing could easily change between now and next Friday. 

You can also see the list of HOTWIRE hotels that have been reported to the board here: Hotwire Hotel List New York. To see the full list of amenities associated with a listing, please go to BiddingHelper.com, search for your dates and then click "Hotwire Easy View".

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'll add to the above that I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.

Once you're ready/able to commit to a purchase, if you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The current rate is $390. 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

The Peninsula New York would be my best guess for this one.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

A regular rate booking would be nearly $800/nite for this nite so you need to decide if the money is worth it to you or not.

Hotel taxes in NYC are about 15% so there is approximtately a 1.5% booking fee assessed by HOTWIRE... sometimes it costs money to save money. :wink:

If not the above, what is your maximum budget, minimum star rating, and acceptable zones for this trip?

Unfortunately, bidding through Hotwire doesn't really give you any details. Priceline might be a little better. But I'm looking for an NYC hotel from June 18-19. Has anyone had any luck booking through Priceline or Hotwire and getting a hotel room with a great bathroom? I love soaking tubs, but even a big fancy shower would be nice. So far, everything I've seen has been pretty basic.

Thanks!

I think the issue in this case is that NYC rooms are often small or very small. When bigger bathrooms are to be found, they're going to likely be in upgraded rooms, which HOTWIRE and PRICELINE reservations are not eligible for. Or they may be found at some 5* properties. Were the bathrooms at the potential Peninsula above not of interest?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]