Priceline Hotel: Help ID 4.5 Star Magnificent Mile

Hawkguy514
By Hawkguy514,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you confirm that the following is the 4.5* Magnificent Mile -Gold Coast hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) is the same one that you are referring to above that also include a No Smoking amenity:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> if this is what you're seeing, The Gwen, a Luxury Collection Hotel would be my best guess for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the upper right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

If you search using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com and click the green 'See All Amenities' button i think you'll see the following:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... best guess for this one would also be The Gwen, although the Palomar would be a secondary guess/possibility, although i think The Gwen is the more likely of the two.

If you are interested in this property the PRICELINE EXPRESS OFFER ABOVE (confirm your dates on the landing page) would be a little cheaper on an all-in basis.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Is this trip in addition to the dates of your previous Priceline Chicago hotel thread OR is this an alternate set of dates for the same trip (and you'll only be staying in Chicago once)?

Are you still seeing this listing when searching? If so, how many people are you searching for? I'm seeing at the 4* level in this zone when searching for 2 adults:

4* Navy Pier $98 Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Roll-in Shower

-- Club Quarters Wacker/Michigan

4* Navy Pier $95 Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Business, Spa, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- Likely Hard Rock

The potential HR would be a great, central location in the city as a whole. You may see slightly different prices than I do.

11 hours ago, Hawkguy514 said:

Should I put everything in one thread?

Yes (i have merged the two threads)... or you could 'closed' the other thread indicating that the trip was delayed/canceled and started a new topic for the new set of dates.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Thanks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]