Priceline Hotel: 4.5* New York City (Madison Square Garden - Convention Area) Even Hotel New York Times Square South

Orlyb
By Orlyb,
in

Hello,

The dates for our visit in NYC (couple with a baby)- 06/30-07/08 (8 nights total).

4.5 Star Hotel in Madison Square Garden - Convention Area Area for $166/night- Rated 9.0 out of 10 (or higher) 

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

4.5 Star Hotel in Times Square - Theatre District Area for $181/night- Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) 

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

3.5 Star Hotel in Times Square - Theatre District Area for $151/night - Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Fitness Center

Please help us identify these hotels!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess/comments for each:

4.5 Star Hotel in Madison Square Garden - Convention Area Area for $166/night- Rated 9.0 out of 10 (or higher) 

==> Even Hotel New York Times Square South

4.5 Star Hotel in Times Square - Theatre District Area for $181/night- Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher) 

==> The Premier Hotel Times Square

3.5 Star Hotel in Times Square - Theatre District Area for $151/night - Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)

==> Staybridge Suites Times Square - New York City

I would grab the 4.5* MSG property and the guessed Even Hotel... a new property, great location, and the reviews are excellent. (here is a direct link to the offer, confirm your dates on the landing page: 4.5* Madison Square Garden for $166/nite)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Just discover HOTWIRE as well. :-)

Times Square South- 4.5* FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access - $175

Chelsea- 4.5* - FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access - $176

Also seeing in Hotwire hotels in Times Square North area that I don't see using the bidding helper. 

Times Square North area hotel- 5*-$153 - 

Free breakfastFree Internet

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerRestaurant(s)

Times Square North area hotel- 4*- $163

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerInternet accessRestaurant(s)

Orlyb,

Have you checked the Hotwire Hotel List for possible matches?

But a better question would be WHY??  Above you have what is believed to be one of the top 10 rated hotels in NYC that is both brand new and well located... at basically the same price (or cheaper) than any of the other offers?  What hotel(s) would you want any of the above to be that would be a better deal than the Even Hotel New York Times Square South... or is there something about this property that doesn't work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi!

I saw that in TripAdvisor it's mention that the area is not good at night.

Also it is relatively far from TS (with a baby)...

I tried to look at the hotwire hotel list:

Times Square South- 4.5* FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access - $175 - I think it can be The Premier Hotel Times Square? What do you think?

Chelsea- 4.5* - FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access - $176 - Innside NY Nomad? 

No idea regarding the TSN Hotels:

Times Square North area hotel- 5*-$153 - 

Free breakfastFree Internet

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerRestaurant(s)

Times Square North area hotel- 4*- $163

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerInternet accessRestaurant(s)

I'll appreciate your help in approving my guess and identifying the hotels in TSN.  

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Orlyb said:

I saw that in TripAdvisor it's mention that the area is not good at night.

I strongly disagree... the hotel is right near Penn Station (so a lot of police nearby) and i have no idea why anyone would make (nor did i see) any negative comments regarding the area at night (it's no better/worse than any other area of Manhattan, imo).  You will not find any hotel in NYC where 100% of the people are 100% happy (although this hotel is pretty darn close!), and you should instead focus on the overall message from the vast majority of the reviews.

It's also not far from Times Square... less than 10 blocks (which is nothing in NYC) and i will also add that you will likely spend far less time in Times Square than you think.

However, it's your money and your trip, so we'll move on, but if this was my stay it would be a very easy decision and this would be the one i would be choosing (only a very small minority of hotels will receive a 5.0/5.0 TA rating, and of those that do, they aren't offered at $165/nite).

For the HOTWIRE offers:

4.5* Times Square South $175

==> The Premier Hotel New York

4.5* Chelsea- 4.5*  $176

==> Innside New York Nomad

5* Times Square North at $153/nite... full amenity set from BiddingHelper.com:

Restaurant, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

==> maybe the Westhouse but i'm not certain

4* Times Square North  $163... i believe same hotel and full amenity set from BiddingHelper.com

Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

==> Crowne Plaza Hotel Manhattan

(if you wanted this one i would try to find a better way to confirm it's the same property)

Let us know what you decide to do for this trip or how we can be of further help.

Congrats on your success.

This is one of the top 10 properties in NYC on Tripadvisor. Given the kind of rates commonly seen in NYC, managing to get a top 10 rating on tripadvisor is extremely difficult as when people are paying very high rates for NYC hotels, expectations are also quite high. Given the reviews, I think there's certainly a good chance you'll have a nice time at this property.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]