Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Detroit Suburbs (Troy - Madison Heights) Auburn Hills Marriott Pontiac At Centerpoint

NaderM
By NaderM,
in

Got the Marriott for $105 dollars but thought i should mention that it is actually located in Pontiac and not Troy MI. It is 5 miles away from Troy but i found it misleading that priceline would give me a hotel in a different town than what i was bidding in, The reason that i got the hotel is that Priceline looks at the region on the map and not the towns that you are bidding on. The hotel is pretty nice and it is a 42% discount to the list price. I also won this hotel for the day before.

Sorry to hear this property was not in the precise location that you were expecting, but as with both PRICELINE and HOTWIRE, the boundaries that are shown on the map is the 'true' indication of where the hotel you receive will be located, regardless of the name of the zone (and this becomes even more important of an issue when the zones are descriptions, such as 'Downtown', 'East', 'West', etc, as opposed to actual town names)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.... hopefully you've been able to make this work for your needs and have found it to be a good value for the price paid (as it sounds like you did receive a very nice discount on this stay)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]