Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum) Radisson Blu Edwardian, Grafton

SSEI
By SSEI,
in

-Hotwire customer reviews 80% recommended / Tripadvisor 4 out of 5(2001+ reviews)

-star rating: 4*

-city and zone: London /  Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum area

-travel dates : Sun, Sep 11 - Tue, Sep 13 1 Room, 1 Adult

-room rate: $106 per night

-amenities associated with the hotel (if applicable)

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Boutique hotel Business center Fitness center Restaurant(s) Self-service laundry Smoke-free rooms

reviews:

Excellent location! July 20, 2015

It's Very near the Tube ( Warren Street station ) Almost near St Pancras internationat train Starion Very confortable bathroom ,confortable Bed ( a little bit Small Room ) The only thing I can name as unconfortable is that from the elevator to arrive to my Room I had to GIVE 10 turns ! The hotel is a joint of several buildings together

My guess is Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton Hotel but not sure. Please help me, thanks.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not currently seeing this property offered on a current search for your dates... are you still seeing this one on your own HOTWIRE search?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can't post links to search results like you tried above as the links will expire after about 30 minutes.

I do see this offer (although i believe it has an additional amenity, as you will only see the complete amenity set when using the EASY VIEW tab of the BiddingHelper.com tool and clicking the green 'See All Amenities' link):

Free Internet

Boutique

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

... the Radisson Blu Edwardian Grafton would be a good possibility, but can't exclude the Doubletree West End as a possible option as well

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel you originally guessed and were hoping for and that this property will be convenient for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this hotel to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]