Priceline Hotel: Downtown

TennVols1
By TennVols1,
in

Hi I am new to PRICELINE or HOTWIRE so I was looking for help. I am coming into STL next weekend for the holiday and don't know the area to well was hoping someone might be able to give me an idea on 2 choices I have from PRICELINE EXPRESS

One hotel is a 4 star for $76 the amenities

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

Fitness Center

The other hotel is 3.5 star and it is $65 for King suite or $69 for Queen suite

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

I will post the one I went with with its price and info thank you for your help.

Go Vols

Welcome to BetterBidding!

So we can replicate your search, please include the dates of your stay and we will have a look at each of these offers.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Best guess for the 4* would be the Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch.

For the 3.5* my guess would be the St. Louis City Center Hotel.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If that is the only hotel you're willing to accept it would be appreciated if you booked thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]