Priceline Hotel: Help on bidding for a 3.5-5* near LAX airport

Beecatdog
By Beecatdog,
in

Hi,

I was wondering if you can provide a bidding strategy for a 3.5-5* hotel near LAX airport?  I would like to try and save money for this.

Would an LAX airport be suitable for a 1 year old? and are there extra fees tacked on afterwords?

We are arrive May 26 - May29.

Thank you!

Please start by following-up your previous Priceline Barcelona hotel and Priceline Hawaii hotel threads with whatever you ended up doing for each of those trips, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

In your reply please let us know:

-are you willing to pay more for a 3.5* vs. a 4* vs. a 5* OR is the goal the least expensive 3.5* or better for this trip

-so we don't suggest a strategy that goes higher than you're willing to pay, what is your maximum bid for this trip

-i'm not sure what would make a hotel appropriate/not appropriate for a 1 year old... what exactly is your goal/concern here

-the LAX Airport is not really that central to any of the tourist-y areas of Los Angeles, why this zone and what are your plans when in the area

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]