Hotwire Hotel: New York 4*

cejm
By cejm,
in

4*. NYC in Madison Square Garden. The dates are May 21-24 for 1 room with 2 adults/2children. The only amenities the hotel provides is "boutique hotel". The rate per night is CAD 249, I believe that's around USD 194.

Any help would be appreciated!

Please start by following-up your previous Priceline Quebec City hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we'll have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board and with one very common amenity it's difficult to begin to narrow things down. Are you looking for something in particular (style, etc) in terms of hotel?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I'm very familiar with NYC.. if you let us know your maximum budget and what requirements you have for this stay we will do some research and offer the best options that meet your parameters.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for your help, I didn't think this hotel would be ID'd yet! I think my maximum budget would be $200 USD, we are a party of 4 (2 adults/2 children), the dates of travel are between May 21-24th & we are OK with any neighbourhood within Manhattan. Would prefer anything above 3.5*. Any help would be appreciated !

There are plenty of options within your $200/nite budget, so what aspects are most important to you for this trip... location, budget, amenities, star rating, etc?

I suppose star rating & budget. If possible I'd like to get a good 4* for as less as possible. The room size would also sway my vote as there are 4 of us! I have stayed at the Manhattan NYC Affinia, Nylo & The Time in previous trips and loved them all, so hotels along those lines would be great... again, we are flexible on location as we have stuff planned for all over. Thanks!

Any thoughts on the:

Belvedere for $181/nite

Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side for $191/nite (a new and very well reviewed Holiday Inn)

Hilton Manhattan East for $197/nite

Doubletree Chelsea for $204/nite

The Paul for $228/nite

Any of the above of interest?

Holiday Inn LES looks to be quite good, I will check that out, thank you! Have stayed at The Paul but didn't enjoy the customer service so not too keen on trying again...Are there any available in and around my budget that are similar to the ones I previously posted about? (Affinia, Time, Nylo etc.)??

The names i listed above was what i saw that was within your budget... as most NYC hotels have a high percentage of rooms that only have one bed, and rooms with two beds are often considered an upgrade from standard, searching for more than double occupancy in NYC will often limit your options while also increasing the price.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]