Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Coronado) Loews Coronado Bay Resort

Drew91030
By Drew91030,
in

I'll be going to San Diego in September, for the 10th and 11th, Sat and Sun night.  Hotwire shows a 4 star with these amenities listed:

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerRestaurant(s)Spa services

Recommended at 90+% on Hotwire with 14 reviews.  No Tripadvisor info listed.

Is this Hotel Marisol Coronado?

Update, I saw that the other 4 star on Hotwire for that date was $196 a night, and based on the amenities, looked like the Loews.  I chose that, and it was indeed the Loews.  2 nights, 9/10/16 and 9/11/16.  Total is $498 with taxes and fees, then the resort fee will be $26 a night and $29 a night for the self parking.

going to be fun, the resort looks great.  Used the HOTWIRE link on this site to book.  Thank you!!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok, here are the amenities that showed when I was looking at the opaque offer:

Hotel details

Complimentary

Free Internet

Amenities

Business centerFitness centerNear beachPet friendlyPool(s)ResortRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

And here is what shows in Hotwire for the Loews amenities after I won:

Hotel details

Amenities 

Resort

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Near beach

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby

Spa services

Children's activities

Thanks for the follow-up!

Note that in the future you can see the complete amenity set before your purchase using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com... click the green 'See All Amenities' button. :smile: (and you can also copy / paste the amenities to your post with a mouse click to make sure you didn't miss any of them)

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]