Priceline Hotel: 3.5* St. Louis (Airport STL) Hilton St. Louis Airport

10centsadance
By 10centsadance,
in

I was bidding on a St. Louis Airport hotel--3.5 stars.  I didn't have any luck, but I have been bidding for a week and St. Charles -St. Peters was always a free bid for a 3.5 star.  Suddenly today, they have a 3.5 star listed there.  I didn't know if this is something I should report or not.  If not, just delete this post.  Thanks for your site.  I always use the board PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links.

Thanks for the report... and more importantly glad to see you double checked your re-bid zones before bidding! (as we always recommend you do)

We'll keep this thread open and once you win a hotel for this stay you can use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the top right corner of the page to share the details of your win.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know if/how we can help with your St. Louis trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I just bid on a 3.5 star - St. Louis Airport.  I started at $55 and up popped an offer I had not seen before offering me 4 different hotels at reduced prices.  Two were at the airport and two were in downtown St. Louis.  They had the names of the hotels listed with the offers.  They have a countdown clock that gives you 30 minutes to decide.  I declined and then didn't see the offer again.  I kept bidding and was accepted at $72 and the reservation is at the Hilton Airport.  $72 plus $18.15 taxes and fees = $90.15. I used the board PRICELINE link.  Thanks.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you were ultimately successful and are hopefully pleased with the results.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the date(s) of your stay so we can add this information to the topic title and enable your win to appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]