Priceline Hotel: 3* Detroit (Downtown) Courtyard By Marriott Detroit Downtown

Canada2012
By Canada2012,
in

Heading back to Motown for the Drake concert with the girls I know in Detroit. After we had a blast at Rihanna and I stayed at the Doubletree Fort Shelby in March and next will be Beyonce and staying at the Atheneum Suite Hotel in June, we got tickets to Drake for August 16th. So I figured I would try to get the Courtyard Marriott as it is conveniently located by the Tunnel so it is easy for me to come across from Windsor and then head back across to Windsor to head home to Toronto, and it is just down the street from the Joe Louis Arena where the concert will be at.
The Express Deals had it listed for $134 a night ($325 total for the two nights) Canadian Dollars. I figured I would try to see if I could get it for less bidding and I did.

3* Downtown $115--failed

Belleville $120--failed

Canton $125--WON

Total was $305 Canadian Dollars for the two nights. I stayed here last year in November when we went to see Stevie Wonder at the Joe Louis Arena.

This hotel is great, love the location. Rooms are big and the staff are great. Busy hotel too

Congrats on your success.

Solid deal for this property and glad you are pleased with the win and that this works out so conveniently for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay and have fun at the concert.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]