Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Times Square - Theatre District) Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel

lxx
By lxx,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

If you would like us to try to ID the listing, please provide the price per night and amenities associated with the listing.

Do you want to look for specific listings in an attempt to try and get something that would be of more interest or do you want to try and bid? If bidding (and you are okay with potentially getting any hotel at the star rating picked in the zone/s selected), we'll go to suggesting how to proceed.

Are you only interested in TS?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks for your reply!

Time range: 5/22-5/24

Price: $151

Amenities: Pets allowed, Business Center, Restaurant, Fitness Center and Non-smoking

I am interested in somewhere Mid-town, safe and easy to go to anywhere.

Bidding is okay for me. I just find it hard to give a reasonable bid. Hard to predict! :)

I'd guess the Westin or Sheraton would be possibilities in this case.

For $172, HOTWIRE has a 5* in Times Square North w/Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access. While that listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, a 5* with breakfast  is definitely a nice deal for about $20 more.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks!

I was waiting for your reply and boring waiting so I bid.

I got $145/night for Sheraton. So probably the one for express deal is Sheraton. Luckily, it does not have a hotel fee. So the total expense including the tax is still acceptable.

Thanks for reply!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]