Hotwire Hotel: Please help me ID this Medford Hotel

n2ny
By n2ny,
in

3* $162, May 20-21, 2016 Medford MA

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking.

Thanks!

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but a guess would be that the La Quinta Somerville has been upgraded to 3* since last being reported.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

n2ny,

Are you still seeing this HOTWIRE offer as i tried to have a look and i don't think this property is showing anymore.

Are you ready to book a hotel for this trip at this point in time?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi again: It's now only showing up for a two-night stay. Yes, I'm ready to book (and I'm using your links).

May I ask your help to ID another hotel:

3* $176: Burlington - Woburn - Lexington, 5/21- 5/22/2016: FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Much appreciated.

Not 100% certain, but the Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Billerica would be my best guess for the 3* above.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes (if you make two separate purchases please use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the top right corner of this thread to report the first win... then start a NEW TOPIC for the second purchase)

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]