Hotwire Hotel: 4* London (Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum) Myhotel Bloomsbury

Antoine75015
By Antoine75015,
in

Hello,

it is the first time I try to book on hotwire, and despite a lot of details, i did not manage to find the names of this hotels:

Arrival on may 4th, two nights, for two rooms (2+1 people)

4 star in Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum area hotel

amenitiesBusiness centerFitness centerRestaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms

123$ per night (instead of 193$)

rated 4,5 on tripadvisor (+2001 reviews)

It is a hot rate

and

5 star in Mayfair - Piccadilly Circus - Soho area boutique hotel

amenities : Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerIndoor pool(s)Internet accessPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free roomsSpa services

183$ per night

3.5 out of 5 on tripadvisor (1501 - 2000 reviews)

As it is a boutique hotel, no one matched with soho list

Thank you very much for your help

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Are you still seeing these listings when searching? When searching for 5/4-6 for 2+1, I'm not seeing either of these listings and the listings that I am seeing are much more expensive in this zone.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

With your trip just 2 days away i would say you're already within the 'last minute deals' window (although will add that it's a misconception that rates necessarily go down so close to arrival date, imo... and often offers disappear, just as the one above did)

What  is the best offer that is currently available?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Indeed, i didn't wait for lastminute deals, i did not book the hotel because we were not sure to travel on wednesday.

Yesterday, we finally decided to travel, and i went on hotwire to find a good deal. Unfortunately, i was not able to find the hotel's name so I answered on the topic. This morning, the deal disappeared.

I will try once again tonight (perhaps there will be more offers ?) but for the moment, best offer is this one (also a "hot rate") :

4 Star in Bloomsbury - St. Pancras Station - British Museum area hotel

Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerRestaurant(s)

Tripadvisor: 4 out of 5 (501 - 1000 reviews)

145$ instead of 268€ / night hot rate too

Thanks

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and this property will work well for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great stay!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]