Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* New York City (Union Square - Flatiron) Hilton Garden Inn New York/Midtown Park Avenue

beldwell
By beldwell,
in

A guess would be the Radisson Martinque would be a slightly different amenity set, but these are very common amenities and this could certainly be something else not yet reported.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel (style, location, etc?)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I agree that the Radidson is one possibility, the Hilton Garden Inn New York/Midtown Park Ave would be yet another possibility... but with such common amenities it could easily be something else as well. (how many 3.5* hotels in NYC don't have the amenities above??)

Are most your activities located in this area or do you think this will be a good place to start branching out each day?  The issue with this zone is that there just aren't that many 3.5* hotels in the zone, so you may actually do better in terms of choices, price, and/or quality if you are willing to accept other nearby zones that may have more to offer.

I'm very familiar with NYC so if you let let us know more about your needs for this trip, and if there is any flexibility in your zone choice, we can try to be of further help.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts or how it goes if you take the offer above and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was one of the hotels suggested and to hear that this works out so well for your plans

If you're looking for a big lunch / casual dinner this is very close to your hotel and one of the best burgers in the city (imo):

Jackson Hole Wyoming

521 3rd Ave (Third Ave at 35th St)

And although i haven't been in a loooong time this place has a very strong margarita (somewhat pricey too as is most liquor in NYC):

El Rio Grande

160 E 38th St (look at the base of the apartment building on the west side of Third Ave between 37th and 38th St)

--> as i mentioned i haven't been in awhile, and maybe the food has improved, but unless you get confirmation on that, i would stick with the chips and salsa at the bar and eat elsewhere.  Also note that there are two sides to this restaurant/bar (a north side and a south side)... you can take a peak at each and decide with may be more your mood (sometimes one side is much more crowded than the other... and you may feel like being in a crowd OR you may feel like something more mellow)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and have fun in NYC!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]