Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Magnificent Mile - Gold Coast) Millennium Knickerbocker Hotel Chicago

lanestar7
By lanestar7,
in

For overnight stay 5/5-5/6/16, what's your guess on what these might be? Leaning toward the Guest Favorite but would like to know location for ease of using CTA. Thanks!! 

3 star, 8/10 rating, Guest Favorite, $94

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Free Internet

Free Breakfast

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

3.5 star, 7/10 rating, $87

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

3* would be a possible match for the Residence Inn Mag Mile. The 3.5* would be a possible match for the Indigo.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have any hotel or city questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Okay sorry, can you do one more? I realized some offer a bed choice so now I have changed my location! Not much to go on, any help would be much appreciated! I'm in your link now looking at options and will be using it to book. 

Loop Grant Park

3 star, 7/10 rating, $84 base rate

Business Center

Restaurant

Fitness Center

On HOTWIRE, when I search for 2 adults and 2 children (even if there isn't two children, trying to indicate 4 so that you should get more than one bed), I see a 4* in the Navy Pier-Millennium Park area for $95 w/Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Roll-in Shower. Use coupon code SAVE10 and that should take 10 off.

This would be a possible match for the Hyatt on Wacker, which is one of the largest properties in the city. While there is no guarantee on bedding, entering in 4 on HOTWIRE should result in more than 1 bed and at the largest property in the city, hopefully the hotel will be accommodating in terms of offering two beds rather than something like 1 + rollaway or 1 + sofabed.

My guess for the 3* Loop PRICELINE EXPRESS listing you mention is the Essex Inn.

The potential Residence Inn PRICELINE EXPRESS listing or the potential Hyatt HOTWIRE listing would be a lot more appealing, I think.

Please let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Decided to go with PRICELINE EXPRESS.

This is the price when selecting 2 double beds vs. a single king. I couldn't risk not getting two beds, on a game night the hotels will be very full and they will kick out us discount buyers before the full price payers. Plus the HOTWIRE discount had expired overnight so the difference in the Hotwire bid and this one was $25 after tax which is enough to pay for peace of mind for two beds. Now they get to stay in a very romantic hotel together haha! 

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you found something that would work for their needs and you're pleased with the outcome.

Can you please add a reply to this thread confirming the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this hotel and showed before your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Hope the men have a great stay and catch a good game.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]