Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* St. Louis (Westport - Maryland Heights) Sheraton Westport Chalet

discostu9
By discostu9,
in

Star rating 3.5

City: St. Louis, MO

Zone: Westport, Maryland Heights area

travel dates: May 12 - May 14

Room rate per nite: $60

Amenities:  

Complimentary - Free parking

Amenities - Airport shuttle   Boutique hotel  Fitness center  Indoor pool(s  )Pet friendlyPool(s)  Restaurant(s)  Smoke-free rooms

I can't see any boutique hotel in your list.  Any thoughts on this one?  Thanks!

Please start by following-up your previous Hotwire Chicago hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then reply here and we will have a look at your post above.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Also in your reply, please confirm if the above is the FULL AMENITY SET associated with this property when using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool, and clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to this listing.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

7 minutes ago, thereuare said:

Also in your reply, please confirm if the above is the FULL AMENITY SET associated with this property when using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool, and clicking the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to this listing.

???

Are your plans for this trip firm and are you ready to book now?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I really appreciate your help and apologize for not following up with the last trip since it was canceled.  Here is the list which appears to be the same.  I am definitely booking a trip and will follow up on this thread.  I was still working on this when you followed up.  I am hoping to book today and take advantage of the $10 off as well.  Thanks again!

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

1 hour ago, discostu9 said:

Here is the list which appears to be the same.

No, they're different... the amenity set in your first post only has 8 amenities listed, the most recent (complete) list above has 11.

The Sheraton Westport Chalet, downgraded to the 3.5* level since the last time it was reported to the board, would be my best guess for this one.

There is a different 3.5* hotel offered for $64/nite with:

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Free Parking, Pet Friendly,

==> the Sheraton Westport Plaza would be my guess here if this one is of any interest

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the win.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us confirm this amenity set and new star rating for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]