Guaranteed Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Which is it? Is it the Roxy?

Thanks

Can you please start by concluding your previous Priceline West Hollywood thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Best guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above would be the Nomo Soho.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

5 Star Hotel in Chelsea Area Area for $204/night (was  $329, This deal saves you 38% or more compared to similar hotels*)

Guest Score:Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)  GUEST FAVORITE

Guaranteed Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Free Internet

Fitness Center

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Is it the Nomad or the Eventi?

Thanks

The 5* Chelsea listing has not yet been ID'd/reported, but my guess would be the Nomad.  As per above the 4.5* Soho guess would be the Nomo Soho.

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks a lot Aaron!

I was wondering whether to book a 4.5* in Soho or a 5* in Chelsea, so I was going to base my decision on the specific hotel that I was getting. That is why I wanted to know which specific Hotel Priceline was offering. IN any case, I guess I would be getting top tier hotels in both cases so I rather decide based on the location instead of the Hotel name.

Should I go on with the express deal, I would definitely post it on the Win Report section.

Thanks

Nico

If there is something you are looking for in terms of style or other aspects of a potential property, we'd be happy to take a look and see if there are any other listings that could potentially be a good match. Are Soho/Chelsea the only areas of interest?

Thanks for keeping us updated and let us know if you have any questions.

Congrats on your success.

Definitely a very nice win for what looks to be a beautiful, newer Soho property. Glad you are pleased with the result, as well.

Thank you for letting us know about this new PRICELINE property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]