Priceline Hotel: Need bidding help with 3.5*+ hotel in SF South of Market or Fisherman's Wharf 5/14-5/17 with $150-$200 per nite

Kassia
By Kassia,
in

Hi,

I'm trying to book a hotel in SF for 3 nights, during 5/14-5/17. Prefer zones include south of market, fisherman's wharf and financial district. I've tried different combination for 2 days, but still didn't get anything within my accept range. However, in one the priceline email, I saw someone won the bid of 4* hotel at south of market with $194 per nite. But I was not able to get that even with a little higher price.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to bid?

Thank you so much!!!!!

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

What is the max that you've bid up to and have you only bid for SoM, FW and FD? The email is for the star rating/zone in general, not likely for your particular dates.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

At current rates i think you'll need to be in the $225-$250 range to be successful.

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel in the area(s) that you're bidding?

Are USE and/or USW acceptable or have you not included these in your bidding because you thought they would be more expensive than your current bids?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

17 hours ago, Kassia said:

in one the priceline email

Please be sure to use the BetterBidding PRICELINE links on the board here and not the links in any marketing emails you may receive from them (if you do happen to click a link in their email please remember to return to the board and click the links here to begin your actual purchase)

16 hours ago, thereuare said:

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel in the area(s) that you're bidding?

Did you look at regular prices in the area(s) you're bidding, as per above?  What is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable property?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]