Hotwire Hotel: 3* Richmond (Downtown) Clarion Hotel Central

veratop
By veratop,
in

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

So we can complete this listing, can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

This hotel is within the boundaries of HOTWIRE's 'Downtown - Central Richmond' zone... always check the zone before your purchase and make sure your comfortable with a hotel anywhere within the zone and/or ask the board for help if you're unsure (or would like a second opinion) on what you think you may be about to purchase.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sure, thereuare.

This is what they offer on the site:

Complimentary

Free Internet, Free parking

Amenities

Business center, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Self-service laundry

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired

I believe it is a rip off since kayak offers the same dates for $61 as well, even including kayak fees it is cheaper.

Well, it is too late to complain. But does anyone know if we can park at the hotel and use public transportation to get to downtown areas - Capitol, Edgar Poe museum, Canal walk, etc. Is there a good public transportation in Richmond? Would appreciate any advice on how to move between places in town. ANy free parking areas in the downtown might be helpful too. Thanks :)

13 minutes ago, veratop said:

This is what they offer on the site:

As per above you can't go by what is offered on their site...

BEFORE YOUR PURCHASE: use the EASY VIEW TAB at BiddingHelper.com (and click the green 'See All Amenities' button)

AFTER YOUR PURCHASE: use the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link near the top right of their home page

... you should then see more than what you have posted above.

I'm not familiar with the mass transit options in this area, but i'd be surprised if there was free parking downtown.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Followed the suggested steps. Under "Full Amenities" saw the following:

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]