Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Fishermans Wharf 5/29-5/30 $370

ShannonN
By ShannonN,
in

Hi,

I am new to the board but had a question regarding the above PRICELINE EXPRESS deal. The bed selection option has an option that says 5 king beds-suite for $370 a night. The only 4.5* hotel I have seen in this area is the Argonaut, which doesn't mention any 5 bed suites. If I purchase this option, am I guaranteed 5 king beds? I was confused since Priceline only guarantees double occupancy. There are 7 of us total so 5 king beds would be perfect! Thank you for the help!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

My guess is that the above is a typo (as the 5 sits directly above the 2 on a numeric keypad).  I suspect that if you bought this and then complained to PRICELINE they would cancel and refund the purchase.  I could be wrong, but i don't know of any hotels rooms (even suites) that offer 5 King beds in the room.

Assuming the above is not valid, what is your budget for this trip?  As well, before finding this '5 king bedded room' what was your gameplan in terms of the number of rooms you thought you would need for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the help. My original plan was to book 3 hotel rooms, hoping to book express deals with bed option selection available. If the deal was right, possibly NYOP and take a chance on the beds....kids could sleep on the floor for 1 night! I was hoping to find something between $100-$150 per room. Star level doesn't matter as long as it is clean. I would also like to stay in a touristy area, hoping for FW but open to other suggestions! 

Are you seeing any other listings of interest with bed option on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE? If there are is another particular listing that would be of interest, please provide the full list of amenities, zone and star rating and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID.

In terms of HOTWIRE search, to get accurate pricing when researching, how many adults/children are in the party?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Neither is showing a Bed Choice option, but i'm seeing these two which are both within your budget (confirm dates on the landing pages):

3.5* Fishermans Wharf for $133/nite

Restaurant, Free Internet

==> best guess would be the San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf

4* Fishermans Wharf for $122/nite

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

==> Sheraton Fishermans Wharf

Both of these would be a very substantial discount to regular rates... do either of these work for your needs?

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]