Priceline Hotel: Nashville help

jasonb23
By jasonb23,
in

Hi,

Based on my research and budget I'm looking at the Comfort Inn Nashville Downtown/Vanderbilt. It is listed as a 2 star property on PRICELINE. I am wondering if you could suggest a realistic opening bid. I started with $100 but that was rejected, I figured it would be. Travel dates are sept 7-12th so 6 nights 5 nights.Any help would be appreciated. Based on research I'm fairly confident that this property is the 2 star PRICELINE EXPRESS deal but I'm trying to get it a bit cheaper.

33 minutes ago, jasonb23 said:

Travel dates are sept 7-12th so 6 nights.

The above would be 5 nites... is your check-out date 9/13 or is this actually a 5 nite stay?

So we don't suggest a strategy that goes higher than you're willing to pay, what would your maximum bid be before taking the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer at $115/nite?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, yes it would be 5 nights. Also I am bidding in Canadian dollars so the express deal is $147/night. We want to be in the downtown area. I know I can get the maxwell house for a decent price and it's listed as a 3 star but it's quite a ways from downtown. I don't want to pay $147 per night on a 2 star but if I have to then I guess I've got no choice. 

Please post in US Dollars as it keeps all rates on the board consistent and not subject to interpretation based upon future currency fluctuations.

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com do you see any other options within your budget within the area that you'd like to stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]