Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills -Century City) Sirtaj Hotel

wanderluv
By wanderluv,
in

OK, this win is a bit more complicated.

After using BetterBidding's PRICELINE link to win the Sirtaj Hotel for the above price, I did a bit of research on the hotel as I had not heard of it. It had great reviews on TripAdvisor, so that was reassuring.

Then I went directly to the hotel's website and saw it had 18% off advanced purchase special. I entered my dates & found the hotel's price was $50.18 AUD less than Priceline's.

So I lodged a Best Price Guarantee with Priceline over live chat. The rep was able to verify the lower price & issue me a refund of $50.18 AUD as well a 20% off coupon code for a future Priceline Express Deal booking.

It pays to be pedantic! :-)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see the Best Rate Guarantee went smoothly and hopefully you're happy wit the deal after the price match and coupon to use on your next purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]