Priceline Hotel: River North - 4/4.5 Star Hotline

JasK19
By JasK19,
in

Hey guys.  Been trying to do the research on my own, but just a bit overwhelmed looking in Chicago.  Used the search tool on the site, and will do it to book and in the future as well.  I appreciate the help.

Looking for hotels around Mag Mile in Chicago, and here are the ones I am interested in.  They are all in Downtown Chicago - River North.  Please let me know if I missed any data.  Tried to make sure I have everything. 

$122 – 4.5star - 4.5 Trip Advisor / 95% Hotwire (961) FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

----

$129 - 4star -NO TripAdv – 95% Hotwire(840) FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Internet access, Spa services

----

$124 – 4.5 – 4.0 TripAdv – 90% Hotwire (899) FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

----

$147 – 4 Star – 4.5 TripAdv – 95% Hotwire (179) FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in showe

Ooops.  MY travel/search dates are 4/21/16-4/24/16. 

Also: I am traveling for a long weekend with my girlfriend (her 30th Bday).  So, any suggestions you would have for a hotel where there is nightlife, I would much appreciate it.  Budget Is around those, but also willing to spend a bit more for a great place. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Best guess/comments for each:

$122 – 4.5star

--> The James

$129 - 4star

--> The Godfrey Hotel Chicago

$124 – 4.5

--> InterContinental Chicago

$147 – 4 Star

--> Dana Hotel and Spa

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us now what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If you don't mind.  Could you look at one last one for me? 

It is in the Magnificent Mile - Water Tower area.  

5star - $212 - 4.5 TripAdv - 90% Recommended (114) FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby, Spa services

Thanks my man. 

The Park Hyatt would be my guess for the 4.5* Water Tower hotel above.

I will also point out this 4.5* Downtown - River Walk hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $135/nite with an impressive 9+ user review rating and:
Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Non Smoking

--> best guess here would be the Monaco Chicago or the Virgin Hotels Chicago.  I would slightly favor the former as more likely than the latter, but you should be prepared for either, although i don't think you can go too wrong with either as they both get excellent reviews

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

James would be a terrific option (and the cheapest of the ones you mention) in a superb area. For a couple of bucks less, I think the James is what I'd certainly pick over the Intercontinental. I liked the Godfrey a great deal, but the issue with that property is that there is a bar with a retractable roof on the 4th floor and you don't want to be stuck near that. If you can get a higher floor, great. The Dana would be fine. If you want something more high-end, the Park Hyatt would be an excellent choice.

Personally, I'd lean towards the James for $122 or if you want to go all-out, the Park Hyatt for a bit over $200.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]