Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Coronado) Loews Coronado Bay Resort

Maxvz
By Maxvz,
in

Hi,

Using your research tool, I found 2 4-star hotels for my date range, May 13-16, in the San Diego area, Coronado. I am certain one option is Lowes. It comes up at $166, and lists "FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services, Children's activities, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower"

However, there is a second hotel that I cannot confirm. Obviously I assume it could only be the Mariott or Del Coronado. It is $148, and lists "FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services." I hope you are able to deduce which hotel this is!

Thanks

I agree with your guess of the first property being the Loews.

I'm not certain of the 2nd property... but the Pier South Resort would be one possibility, in addition to the Marriott.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases if you decide the Del Coronado is the only property you're willing to accept for this trip.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Happy to see it was the hotel guessed, and while perhaps not your first choice in this area, glad you received a nice deal and are pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]