Hotwire Hotel: 3 * boutique downtown Sacramento

slojane
By slojane,
in

When asking for help with hotel IDs please include the room rate per nite and the full amenity set associated with the hotel, as it makes it easier for us to find the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search.

Also, to ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set, use the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool.  Using this method this is the amenity set i'm seeing for the property i think you're seeing above (at $106/nite):

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Boutique

Smoke Free

Fitness

Business

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

... if this is what you're seeing, i'm not certain, but the Inn off Capitol Park, the Sterling Hotel Sacramento, or the Ramada Sacramento would be my guess(es) for this one.

I'll also add the following, both of which get good reviews:

4* Downtown hotel for $140/nite with:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

==> my guess here would be the Hyatt Regency Sacramento

3.5* Downtown Sacramento for $121/nite with:

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center

==> the Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel would be my guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes (and if you end up going for the 4* property please remember to include the full amenity set associated with the property when reporting your win)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]