Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Downtown - River North) Ac Hotel Chicago Downtown

iwbagm
By iwbagm,
in

Please help me identify and choose one, we are sightseeing with an one year old. Location is No. 1 (plan to take the architect cruise tour, chicago 360, skydeck..)

4.5* downtown-RN 95% Business centerFitness centerIndoor pool(s)Internet accessPet friendlyPool(s)Restaurant(s)Smoke-free rooms, handicap accessible, 90% recommend(891)  91$

3.5* Millenium Park _ Navy Pier, free internet, restaurant, business center, self-service laundry, fitness center, 95% recommended(186) 100$

4*  Chicago Loop,   Boutique hotelBusiness centerFitness centerInternet accessPet friendlyRestaurant(s)Self-service laundrySpa services, 80% recommended (171) 105$

If I search on BiddingHelper.com, then click "Hotwire Easy View" to get the full list of amenities, I'm seeing:

3.5* Loop Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Pet Friendly

-- La Quinta Loop.

4.5* Downtown-RN Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- Likely Intercontinental

3.5* Navy Pier-MP Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

-- Likely Hilton Garden Inn North Loop.

4* Loop. I'm not seeing a listing with those amenities. Are you still seeing it when searching? 

Still, the Intercontinental would be the best of the options you've noted above in terms of price/value/location. I wouldn't suggest the Loop, given that you can wind up in the West portion of the area, which is very quiet at night and on weekends. Near the river or North of it would be better.

I'm very familiar with the area and would be happy to answer any city questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

... and please also respond/close your previous Hotwire Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip? (or if that is for the same stay as above we will merge the threads)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There's no way to know if the rate will come down closer to the stay. It could also very easily go higher. The $94 Navy Pier has not yet been ID'd/reported. Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? What would be your desired max budget per night?

On 3/30/2016 at 6:47 AM, thereuare said:

... and please also respond/close your previous Hotwire Chicago thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip? (or if that is for the same stay as above we will merge the threads)

2x

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]