Priceline Hotel: 2 rooms for 5 adults, NYC 6-9 apr

aichteeque
By aichteeque,
in

Welcome to Betterbidding.

Given your plans for NYC, which zone would work best for your travel plans? If you bid, there is no guarantee of bed type - is it going to be okay both rooms have 1 bed?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

It is fine if both rooms have one bed in them. We are travelling to see the times square, wall street, statue of liberty and a couple of other tourist places.

Can I bid for two rooms in newyork? or do I need to book 3 rooms? Everyone doesnt need a bed. We are on a tight budget.

Which areas would work better? Seems like newark airport area has much cheaper hotels.

On 3/30/2016 at 11:46 AM, aichteeque said:

Seems like newark airport area has much cheaper hotels.

This area is not very convenient for commuting to NYC on a daily basis, it can be done, but it's either time consuming and/or expensive (and you're better off spending that money on a hotel room that is more convenient, ideally in NYC)

On 3/30/2016 at 11:46 AM, aichteeque said:

Can I bid for two rooms in newyork? or do I need to book 3 rooms?

PRICELINE allows you bid on up to 9 rooms at once, so you can bid on 2 or 3 rooms (or however many you decide).  However, with space at a premium, hotel rooms in NYC are notoriously small.  Most NYC hotels have a high percentage of rooms with only one bed, and many consider rooms with two beds to be an upgrade from 'standard' and charge more for these rooms.  All PRICELINE rooms are booked for double occupancy, so it's a question of your comfort... both in sleeping accommodations (possibly only having one bed in the room) as well as how comfortable you are booking for fewer guests than you will actually be (and 'sneaking' the extra person in)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]