Hotwire Hotel: 2* Chesterton - Porter Quality Inn Chesterton

PBA
By PBA,
in

Free breakfast, free parking, smoke free rooms.

I tried a bunch of offers on Priceline first but no luck (bidding up to $40 with this as my backup).  Very happy with this win, lowest rate I can see elsewhere is $60.  The same hotel (I assume) was listed on PRICELINE EXPRESS for $43 but Hotwire offered a room choice and PL didn't, it was worth paying the extra $2 to be sure I'm not sharing a bed with my bro :)

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you landed something that works well for your plans and the bed choice offered by HOTWIRE ensures a room that will best accommodate your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- can you please also close your previous Chicago during peak travel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip (even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, you changed the dates, canceled the trip, make a regular rate purchase, etc)  THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]