Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Sydney (Downtown - Sydney Opera House) The Grace Hotel

ElPal
By ElPal,
in

A new hotel to add to the board. Even though I am actually looking at hotels for 18-21 March, I note that prices are really high that weekend so thought maybe if I got something for the Monday night I could then add a night (sadly that didn't work out) but in any event using your PRICELINE link, I saw the following express deal:

4.5 stars, Sydney Downtown Opera House area

Amenities: Internet, swimming pool, gym/spa 

Guest score 8+

Room Twin and King Bed - Nonsmoking Superior Room.

I suspected with the location and the 4.5 stars that it might be The Grace Hotel and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was. Sadly, PRICELINE said there was no availability for me to check-in a day earlier. I will keep my eyes peeled for other deals closer to the time, of course using your PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links.

Thanks,

By the way, searching using your PRICELINE link for express deals for the night of 19th March, I note that one of the hotel's names is revealed and thought this might be helpful for you to add to the list.

SAVE 16%

Limited time only. Expires in 25m 26s

The Langham Sydney

Downtown - Sydney Opera House Area   Map

9.2/10 103 guest ratings

Bed choice available

Deal revealed just for you!

was  $377

$368

Choose

The Langham Sydney for $367/night

Star Rating: 5 star

Guest Score:

Rated 9.0 out of 10 (or higher)

Guaranteed Amenities:

Pets Allowed

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Fitness Center

Thanks for the report(s)... we have added both of these hotels to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Sorry to see you weren't able to extend your stay, although that seems logical as it appears that rates are much higher for the additional nite you need.

For help with, or to report a win for the additional nite(s) you need, please start a NEW TOPIC.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I always use your link when I make purchases and when I am doing my research but was wondering if you've got a way around this for me so that I can both bid on a 4.5 star (and hopefully get the Grace again) but that your affiliate link gets used.

Using your link I only have the full star options in NYOP however, when I clicked through from an email that had contained express deals on my mobile phone, it then allowed me to select 4.5 stars for Sydney Downtown Opera House through NYOP. I didn't go ahead with bidding as I want to be able to give you the benefit of any purchase.

Any tips?

Use our PRICELINE link (and not the link in the email) to start your search from your mobile phone.

The above should work, if for some reason it does not, please click our PRICELINE link, then close that browser, then click the email link (we may get credit this way if our link is clicked just before the email link)... but i suspect you're seeing it on the phone due to it being a mobile search, not necessarily because of the specific link within the email, the first strategy (of using our link to start your search on your mobile phone) should work.

THANKS for asking (we appreciate that!!!)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]