Hotwire Hotel: South Bend, IN

themillers4213
By themillers4213,
in

Good afternoon,

I wanted to see if you might be able to help me determine a hotwire hot rate hotel.  The parameters I used on the bidding helper link are as follows:

South Bend, IN

Check In April 8

Check Out April 10

1 Room, 2 Adults, 2 Children (11 & 13)

The one I am curious about is a 2 1/2 star for $127.  The full amenities are FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry. 

As a side note, the regular Hotwire site shows it as an all suites hotel with a 100% recommended. 

I don't show any 2.5 star on your list and last year I got the Varsity Club but it was a 3*.  

9 minutes ago, themillers4213 said:

last year I got the Varsity Club

I don't see this hotel ever reported to the board as a win by you... can you please start a NEW TOPIC with the details of your purchase so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.  You can still view the details of your previous win by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link near the top right corner of their home page.

For the offer above, there are TWO South Bend zones:

South Bend - Notre Dame

South Bend West - South Bend Airport SBN

I assume this is the 2.5* in the South Bend - Notre Dame zone?  If so, this property has not yet been reported to the board, but my guess would be the Comfort Suites South Bend.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]