Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC HOTEL 16-18MAR & 20-24MAR

ohyacomeon
By ohyacomeon,
in

Hi,

So glad to find this site! Please help me with the bidding.

I am looking for a hotel in Lower east side or Soho tribeca for 2 person stay on 16-18Mar and Time square district hotel for 20-24Mar. 

No specific amenities required.

No higher than 160 per nite.

Is it possible to find a 4* or better?

Thank you very very much.

Welcome to BetterBidding.. we're glad you found us too! :smile:

We will use separate threads for each leg of your trip.  We will use this one for the first part, please start a new topic for the second half. (this allows the topic title of each to be used to reflect what was ultimately done for each trip, as well as enable each to have it's own link in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins and PRICELINE maps)

I think that $160 may be possible for the first leg of your trip, although my guess is that it will take slightly more to be successful in one of these two zones.  If you want to give it a try you can bid as follows:

If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* LES...
Bid $120, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $133, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...
Select 4* Soho...
Bid $133, if rejected close browser and use this link to re-access PRICELINE...

Select 4* LES and Soho...
Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $138, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $143, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $148, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $153, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $155, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $158, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $160

Any questions feel free to ask.  If rejected i have some other ideas/suggestions which we can review if the above fails.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

For 3/16-18, on HOTWIRE I'm seeing a 4* in Times Square North for $135 (you may see a slightly different price) w/Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Pet Friendly.

This is a possible match for the Sheraton Times Square.

Would this possibility be of interest?

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Are you willing to accept a different zone for this leg of your trip?

If you can only stay in the LES or Soho zones how about this 3.5 star Lower East Side - Chinatown (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $143/nite with:

Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

==> my guess for this one would be the Comfort Inn Near Financial District

If you're able to stretch your budget a bit i'm also seeing what looks to be the Hotel Indigo Lower East Side New York which gets excellent reviews, but it priced over your budget at $207/nite.

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At current prices i'm doubtful you would be successful for a 4* hotel in the Downtown zone at $140 or less.  If you want to give it a try you can use your TEN re-bid zones and try as follows, using this PRICELINE link to begin your bidding:

Select 4* LES, Soho, Downtown...
Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $123, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $128, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $133, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $135, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $138, if rejected add re-bid zone...
Bid $140

If the above if rejected, i think your best options to stay within budget are (confirm your dates on the landing page):

3.5 star Lower East Side - Chinatown for $143/nite with:

Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center

==> my guess for this one would be the Comfort Inn Near Financial District

4 star Times Square hotel for $141/nite with:

Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center

==> best guess here would be the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel (this is located near many subway stations which could easily get you to the Lower East Side or Downtown/Wall Street area)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]