Hotwire Hotel: 3* Des Moines (West Demoines - Clive) Hampton Inn

krampuppy
By krampuppy,
in

I have been given the following options for West Des Moines Clive Iowa:

I want to avoid staying at the Chase Suites Hotel. I think the 66 dollar option is the Sheraton. It's a three night, 2 room booking so I'm intrigued by the 53 dollar option. I am hoping it could be Spring Hill Suites.  I have a hard time finding matches on the hotwire hotel list on this site. Anyone got any help? I'm going to book in the next day, so time is of the essence. Thanks for your help. 

60.00 USD

West Des Moines - Clive (3 STAR)

FULL AMENITIES: Free breakfast, Free parking, Free Internet, Suite, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Kitchenette, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

66.00 USD

West Des Moines - Clive (3.5 STAR)

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

53.00 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Please follow-up your previous Las Vegas Car Rental thread with whatever you decided to do for that rental, then reply here and we will have a look at the offers above.

Also, if you've used PRICELINE / HOTWIRE in the 5+ years since joining the board, it would be appreciated if you started to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to benefit from those who have posted before you. :wink:

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I have responded to the thread in the rental car thread. I have not used either Priceline or Hotwire in quite some time. Not that I don't travel, but I just haven't had a used a bidding site to book my plans. However, in this case I think it makes sense. Thank you for your help, I'm sorry if it appears that I have attempted to benefit from advice without giving it. I assure you that if and when I bid through Hotwire, I will update the board accordingly. Thank you once again. 

Best guess/comments for each:

60.00 USD

--> Sterling Suites (previously the Chase Suites)

66.00 USD

West Des Moines - Clive (3.5 STAR)

--> Sheraton West Des Moines

53.00 USD

--> Hampton Inn Des Moines-West

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Booked this hotel: After booking it was revealed to be the Hampton Inn as advised. Thanks! I am very happy with this price for this hotel. Ranked 4th of 18 on TripAdvisor in this area. 

Price was $57.00 USD

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

57.00 USD

West Des Moines - Clive (3 STAR) - Hampton Inn

Congrats on your success.

Excellent win for this property and glad you are pleased with the result.

Thank you for letting us know about the change in amenity set for this HOTWIRE listing so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]