Priceline Hotel: Express Deal June 8-10 2016

IcedUpSquirrel
By IcedUpSquirrel,
in

Hi guys!

Headed back to San Francisco in June and was hoping for some help!

Hotel #1:

4 Star Hotel in Union Square West $247/night USD (save 20% or more)

Amenities include: pets allowed, business center, fitness center, restaurants

A slew of rooms available: queen bed, 2 double beds, 1 bedroom suite, accessible suite, suite (price I'm listing is for queen bed)

Hotel #2:

4.5 Star Hotel in Financial District $393/night USD (save 18%)

Amenities include: pets allowed, business center, fitness center, restaurants

Room choices: king bed (premiere room), 2 double beds (deluxe room)

And a secondary question, should I book now or should I wait? The prices seem pretty high compared to what I've seen posted on the board in the past as wins.

Thanks guys!

p.s. Clicked the links on this site to start my searches!

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel in this area for these dates?

Do you know if there are any events/conventions/etc taking place in the area over these dates that would cause prices to be higher than usual?

Are you willing to pay $250 or $400 per nite for a hotel at this point in time?

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi there!

I'll be going to San Fran from June 8-10, but I was hoping to get feedback on June 9 on this hotel from Hotwire.

I'm debating if I should try and split up my hotel stays (June 8 seems to be a crazy night in terms of pricing)

I found this 4 star on Hotwire; original Price is $444 slashed to $271 USD; 95% recommended

Amenities are listed as:

free internet, fitness center, business center, pet friendly, restaurant(s), internet access

The second hotel I found on Hotwire; also Financial District; 95% recommended; price is $357/night USD

Amenities are listed as:

pet friendly, restaurant(s), internet access, in-room accessibility, fitness center, business center, accessible path of travel, accessible bathroom.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

1 hour ago, IcedUpSquirrel said:

Hi there!

I found this 4 star on Hotwire; original Price is $444 slashed to $271 USD; 95% recommended

Amenities are listed as:

free internet, fitness center, business center, pet friendly, restaurant(s), internet access

Thank you!

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported. I'd guess The Hyatt, Le Meridien or Hilton with a slightly different amenity set.

Please confirm the star rating for the second listing - thanks.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]