Hotwire Hotel: Need Help to ID 2.5* hotel Mammoth Lakes

RunningHB
By RunningHB,
in

I need help identifying these 2 hotels in Hotwire.  

Shilo Inn Suites can fit into both descriptions??  

7/17/2016-7/23/2016

Mammoth Lakes, California

2.5*    $89

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pool(s), Self-service Laundry, Internet Access

2.5*  $93

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Fitness center, Internet access, Accessible parking

Thanks

I'm not certain of either, but i don't think either is the Shilo Inn Suites, my guess for each:

2.5* $89/nite

Cinnamon Bear Inn

2.5* $93/nite

The Mammoth Creek Inn

If you need more certainty for this trip, since this an extended stay, you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

PS- please also follow-up your previous Hotwire Vancouver hotel thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...

Have you booked something else already or are you still looking for a room for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]