Priceline Hotel: NYC 30 June-02 July

RockMan
By RockMan,
in

Hello everyone!

Thank you for this site. It`s very useful for me!

I will to go to NYC from 30.06.2016 to 02.07.2016 (2 nights).

Help me, please, to book room in NYC. I want hotel 3* or 4* on Manhatten. Chose the following areas:

Empire State Building

Madison Square Garden

Times Square

Tell me please, what good price for 3* and 4* for my time for win bidding?

Which price should I start bidding?

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

4 hours ago, RockMan said:

I will to go to NYC from 30.06.2016 to 02.06.2016 (2 nights).

Please confirm the dates of your stay (is it Jun 30-July 2, May 30-June 2, or something else) and we'll have a look at rates for your dates.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

At current rates your budget is not realistic for this time of year for a 3* or 4* in one of the zones you mentioned above.

In these zones a 3* will likely run you $110-$130 or a 4* in the $125-$150 range (and likely at the higher end of each of these ranges)

If you search our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com what is the best rate you're able to find at an acceptable hotel for this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There's no way to know where prices will go between now and then and if demand does come in higher than expected, prices can easily go up as this is not a slow period for NYC.

You can wait a little while, but ultimately, I would be looking around (our free service, RateDrop.com, allows you to get alerts for declines in HOTWIRE and PRICELINE EXPRESS listings) and trying some initial lowball bids. Or if an appealing deal comes up on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS, be ready to take that because deals can go/change quickly.

Thank you for keeping us updated and let us know if you have additional questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]