Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Diego (Sea World - Mission Bay - Shelter Island) Surfer Beach Hotel

Jdude190
By Jdude190,
in

Hello there, my fiancee and I are taking a trip to San Diego next month. We are going from 3/6/16 to 3/14/16. The last time we went we stayed at the Surfer Beach Hotel and enjoyed it. I was looking at hotwire and came across a listing for a 3* SeaWorld - Mission Bay area boutique hotel and the amenities make it sound like it could only be the Surfer Beach hotel.

The Amenities it lists are:

Free Internet

Beachfront Hotel

Boutique Hotel

Pet Friendly 

Restaurant(s)

Pool

Self Service Laundry

Accessible for Visually Impaired

The rate is for $121 a night and it has a 70% rating.

It also tells me the "last person got" the Surfer Beach Hotel. I know this means little but in the 3* hotels in this area, this is the only one that fits the Surfer Beach Hotel with being a Beachfront hotel and not having Free Breakfast or Free Parking. Does this sound like it could be anything other than the Surfer Beach hotel? Thanks.

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

I think there may be more amenities than you have included above. If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper tool and look in the EASY VIEW TAB, do you see additional amenities beyond those listed above? If so, please confirm the full amenity set and we would be happy to take a look.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Using the EASY VIEW TAB of the BiddingHelper.com method mention above, this is the full amenity set i'm currently seeing for this 3* offer:

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Boutique

Beachfront

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Wheelchair Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

--> if this is what you're seeing the Surfer Beach Hotel would be my best guess for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey! Thanks for all the help between you two. I didn't know about that bidding helper site at all but I did the search on there as well and got the same amenities listed above. After seeing all of those I was pretty sure that is what it would be. It wasn't a huge deal, we just stayed here before and really enjoyed the location and everything. 

So, I went ahead and booked it and success! I got the Surfer Beach Hotel! Thanks for all of your help! 

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay and return to this location.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]